Communications Site Installer (R56) Training
- Thursday, March 30, 2017: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Room: S207
- Session Number:
This is a multi-day course that takes place on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
STUDENTS MUST BRING A LAPTOP OR TABLET TO THE CLASS.
The Motorola Site Installation Practices (R56) Workshop course is designed to present the standards and guidelines for installing a Motorola communication system. Participants will understand how a properly installed system can help to ensure a safe and efficient communications system that will reduce system down time. After completing this course, the student will be able to:
1. List the purposes of grounding, and evaluate their importance in terms of personal safety, and effective system installation and protection;
2. Apply principles of basic electronics to the installation standards found in the R56 manual;
3. Determine how an effectively installed ground system protects a communication system from lightning strikes and electrical anomalies;
4. List the minimum requirements and specifications for: external and internal ground system installation equipment, cables, and documentation for a reliable communication system installation.
Course Cost: $1,299 (through 2/23); $1,399 (2/24 – 3/31)
Certification: Communications Site Installer (R56)
Certification Cost: Included in the price of the workshop