Exhibit at IWCE 2018
IWCE is the leading event for communications technology, bringing together over 7,000 industry professionals all in one place. Attendees represent a diverse group of professionals from the government/military; public safety; utility; transportation and business enterprise sectors. You should exhibit at IWCE if you offer solutions in:
- Wearables Technology
- Towers/Site Equipment
- Dispatch Equipment
- Communications Networks & Systems
- Test Equipment
- Land Mobile Radio Systems
- Long-Term Evolution (LTE)
- Location Technologies
- And More!
2018 Special Features:
These areas will be located on the show floor and provide an opportunity for you to showcase your products and services that specialize in the following:
- App Center: Mobile applications can play an important role in critical communications, empowering its users with improved safety, situational awareness and efficiency. Its use by first responders and the public safety community has drastically increased in recent years. If you are an app developer in this space, then you need to be part of IWCE’s App Center. The customized stations in this pavilion give you the perfect platform to showcase and demonstrate your apps to IWCE attendees. There’s no better opportunity to increase awareness about your product. Learn more
- Wearables Technology Pavilion: Did you know that the wearable tech market is projected to be worth $34 billion by 2020*? Wearables including body cameras, smart glasses, belts and sensors are a good chunk of that. If your company offers these types of products that can be utilized in critical communications, then you need to be part of IWCE’s Wearable Technology Pavilion. The unique display provides the perfect platform to showcase your products to IWCE attendees. Learn more
- TETRA Town: TETRA is a mature and evolving technology which is currently in use at airports, utilities and transportation agencies throughout North America. IWCE’s TETRA Town pavilion is the perfect place for those looking for either an introduction to TETRA or for more information about the adoption of TETRA in the North American marketplace as well as the evolution of TETRA towards broadband.
For more information on exhibiting:
If your company is based in China, please contact our exclusive agent:
UICE- United International Conference & Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Project Team Manager
IWCE’s Network Infrastructure Forum
IWCE’s Network Infrastructure Forum (NIF) has a dedicated area within the IWCE show floor. Exhibitors with companies showcasing products and services that are vital to infrastructure.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Wednesday, March 7
10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday, March 8
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Conference: March 4-8, 2019
Exhibits: March 6-7, 2019
Las Vegas Convention Center; Las Vegas, NV