IWCE Attendee Tips
Whether you’re new to IWCE or have attended before, it always helps to plan ahead and prepare for your time spent in Orlando. We’ve put together the following list of tips to help you get the most value out of your experience at IWCE.
- Register early and save – Registration for IWCE 2018 will open in Fall 2017. IWCE offers a variety of registration packages tailored to meet your needs. The earlier you register for the show, the more you save. Click here to sign up for email updates!
- Check out the Conference Schedule - IWCE’s conference program offers 100+ conference sessions, trainings and workshops taught by industry leading experts. Be sure to check back in Fall 2017 to view the schedule.
- Book your hotel - OnPeak is the official housing partner for IWCE 2018. Hotels have been specially selected with you in mind and are conveniently located close to the Orange County Convention Center. Rooms are limited and available on a first come, first-served basis so be sure to reserve your room once housing opens.
- Stay Connected - Follow IWCE’s social media pages to keep abreast of important show news and take part of the conversation. Also - Don’t forget to check out our blog on all things IWCE.
Once You’ve Registered
- Establish your objectives and goals - What do you want to accomplish during IWCE 2018? Start by reviewing and prioritizing the education topics most important to your organization. It's the first step to planning your schedule.
- Search and build agenda - The secret to feeling relaxed and organized is to build your conference agenda BEFORE you arrive in Orlando! View the schedule-at-a-glance, and then build your agenda within the Registration Dashboard.
- Do Your Homework - With over 400 exhibitors, it can be overwhelming once you get on the show floor. Research the exhibitors before the show so you are familiar with their products and have questions prepared to ask. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the floorplan so you know where they are located.
- Network, Network, Network. - Are you looking to bond with fellow communications technology colleagues or meet new industry peers? Be sure to attend our networking event on Wednesday, March 7 at 5:30pm for FREE.
- Review the FAQs - Find important information including show hours, concession schedule, registration hours and more.
- Download the IWCE Mobile App - Make the most of your time at IWCE and plan ahead with the mobile app. Access important show info, build your schedule, connect with fellow attendees and more. It’s the best way to navigate IWCE 2018! Don’t forget to allow push notifications to ensure you receive important information.