Who Should Attend
IWCE Connects the Working World to Mobile Voice, Video and Data Solutions.
Your communications network is your lifeline. If you are responsible for the dependability, reliability and interoperability of your organization’s convergent communications systems, IWCE can provide you with the education, applications and equipment you need to keep your systems up to date
IWCE is your must attend event, if you are from:
- Government from State/Local Government, Federal Government/Military, Public Utilities (oil & gas, electric, water, phone, cable), Public Transportation
- Public Safety, such as Law Enforcement Agency, Fire Department, Emergency Medical Services, or Security Agency
- Other Business entities like Private Utilities, Private Transportation/Fleet Services, Aviation/Aerospace, Construction, Manufacturing, Building & Facilities Management, Education, Retail, Travel/Hospitality, Hospitals/Medical Facilities, Event Management/Service Companies
- Wireless Service Provider
- IT, Engineering or Consulting Firm
- Dealers, Manufacturers and Distributors
- Systems Integrators
Make sure you’re getting the most out of your communications systems by attending IWCE 2013.
At IWCE, you can:
- Attend content rich education and training sessions developed by industry experts
- See 330 exhibitors showcasing the latest in wireless communications technology solutions
- Make new contacts at the IWCE on the show floor, in the sessions are at special functions like the Networking Reception