What Is IWCE’s IoT Saving Lives?
In this one-day event, take a look into the vast array of the Internet of Life Saving Things that interface with public safety operations, including smart devices, applications, disaster relief, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, GIS/GPS/location services, mission-critical push-to-talk (MCPTT) and enhanced PTT over cellular (PoC), cloud computing, cybersecurity and even smart cities. Also, examine how FirstNet will interact with the IoT environment to support public safety, and discuss the operational requirements and considerations for public safety agencies as they implement IoT sensors and devices.
Who Should Attend?
You need to be at IWCE’s IoT Saving Lives event if you are:
- A first responder who needs to know what IoT can do to enhance their abilities and functionality in their jobs
- A government administrator or elected official involved in IoT for smart city decisions for your state, county, municipality or region
- An enterprise IT manager who wants to understand the opportunities available with IoLST, LTE, FirstNet, NG911 and smart cities
- A carrier trying to provide connectivity and services to meet IoT, Internet of Life Saving Things, smart city and other public safety needs
- Any vendor or manufacturer who provides IoT products that might apply to the Internet of Life Saving Things, smart city and other public safety needs
ATLANTA, April 4, 2018 – International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE), the premier annual event for critical communications today launches IWCE’s IoT Saving Lives, a new one-day conference focused on the vast array of the Internet of Life Saving Things (IoLST) that interface with public safety operations. The conference will take place May 14 in Santa Clara, CA during the Internet of Things World, the world’s biggest IoT event bringing the best technologies, strategies and case studies for every vertical that IoT will impact. Read more