IWCE 2021: Defining The Future of Critical Communications
As we move toward recovery, IWCE is thrilled to bring you its 44th annual conference, with four-days of cutting-edge education for critical communications professionals! IWCE continues to bring to you our unique combination of leading speakers, keynote addresses, roundtables, panel discussions, workshops and special events to advance your technical and industry knowledge.
IWCE's comprehensive conference program focuses on industry trends, executive discussions, regulatory reviews, technical instruction, cybersecurity checks and other discussions in various formats from informal roundtables to in-depth training classes. With 9 tracks, IWCE 2021 covers all the major industry progressions as the technology changes every day. From updates to push-to-talk technologies, to in-building wireless, to smart and safe cities, the program offers plenty of opportunities to expand your knowledge and discover emerging technologies in critical communications. Get a year’s worth of education in just four days!
IWCE will be hard at work in the next few months to bring you the conference and education you have come to value and depend on. Please check back periodically as new agenda announcements and speaker information will be released shortly.
Proposed Topics for IWCE 2021
- Public Safety Broadband Track
- FirstNet Track
- 911 & Emergency Communications Track
- 5G, Infrastructure & Connectivity Track
- PTT & Future of Voice Track
- Interoperability & Interworking Track
- Disaster Communications Track
- Smart Cities & Critical Infrastructure Track
- In-Building Wireless Track
ETA's Education Forum
Co-located with IWCE once again, ETA International is proud to provide training classes through outside vendors in popular technology areas related to ETA certification. ETA's partners will provide in-depth training in several key areas of expertise. Following each training class, ETA will provide opportunities to test in each area.
*Please note, all training must be purchased seperately from the IWCE packages. In addition, a track organized by ETA will take place on Wednesday or Thursday. For questions, visit www.eta-i.org or sign up for our newsletter to receive updates when our agenda is live.
TRAINING CLASSES INCLUDE (May be subject to change):
- DAS and BDA Design, Installation and Maintenance
- General Communications Technical Training, Level 1
- Fiber Optics for Wireless (Hands-On Section
- Microwave Fundamentals
- Practical Antenna Theory
- Line and Antenna Sweep Training
- 5G Technician: An Introduction to 5G
- Radio Frequency Interference and Mitigation
- Associate CET
- Cybersecurity and Information Technology Specialist Training