IWCE 2021: Defining The Future of Critical Communications
As we move toward recovery, IWCE is thrilled to bring you its 45th annual conference, with four-days of cutting-edge education for critical communications professionals! IWCE continues to bring to you our unique combination of leading speakers, keynote addresses, roundtables, panel discussions, workshops and special events to advance your technical and industry knowledge.
IWCE's comprehensive conference program focuses on industry trends, executive discussions, regulatory reviews, technical instruction, cybersecurity checks and other discussions in various formats from informal roundtables to in-depth training classes. With 9 tracks, IWCE 2021 covers all the major industry progressions as the technology changes every day. From updates to push-to-talk technologies, to in-building wireless, to smart and safe cities, the program offers plenty of opportunities to expand your knowledge and discover emerging technologies in critical communications. Get a year’s worth of education in just four days.
Track Topics for IWCE 2021
- 5G, Infrastructure & Connectivity
- 911 & Emergency Communications
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Augmented Reality (AR) / Virtual Reality (VR)
- Disaster Comms
- Drones / Robotics
- In-Building Wireless
- Interoperability & Interworking
- Private LTE/Utilities
- Public Safety Broadband
- Push-to-Talk & Future of Voice
- Smart Cities & Critical Infrastructure
ETA's Education Forum
Co-located with IWCE once again, ETA International is proud to provide training classes through outside vendors in popular technology areas related to ETA certification. ETA's partners will provide in-depth training in several key areas of expertise. Following each training class, ETA will provide opportunities to test in each area.
*Please note, all training must be purchased seperately from the IWCE packages. In addition, a track organized by ETA will take place on Wednesday or Thursday. For questions, visit www.eta-i.org or click here to view all ETA training classes within our agenda.
TRAINING CLASSES INCLUDE (may be subject to change):
- DAS and BDA Design, Installation and Maintenance
- General Communications Technical Training
- Fiber Optics for Wireless
- Microwave Fundamentals
- Practical Antenna Basics
- Line and Antenna Sweep Training
- An Introduction to 5G
- Radio Frequency Interference and Mitigation
- Associate Certified Electronics Training (CET)
- Cybersecurity and Information Technology Specialist Training (ITS)