In partnership with onPeak, we've secured discounted rates at a selection of Las Vegas hotels. Through onPeak, we're able to offer you convenient and affordable options for your trip to IWCE 2021. Rate and availability is limited, so please book early for the best selection.
Notice: onPeak is the only hotel provider endorsed by IWCE 2021. If you are contacted by other third-party companies offering hotel assistance, please be aware they are not endorsed by our event. Entering into financial agreements with these companies can have costly consequences and are not protected by event management.
This year's IWCE will take place in the beautiful, newly-built West Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. The $980 million expansion project added 1.4 million square feet, a 14,000-square-foot outdoor terrace and a grand atrium. It does not disappoint!
Address: 336 Convention Center Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Health & Safety
IWCE will be organized in accordance with Informa AllSecure health and safety standard. We will feature fixed hand sanitization units throughout the facility, wider aisles within the expo hall, contactless registration, enhanced cleaning, and more.
We know sustainability is increasingly important to our attendees and exhibitors, as well as to our market as a whole. Running IWCE gives us lots of opportunities to improve our impacts environmentally, socially and economically in our host cities.
Code of Conduct / Diversity & Inclusion
IWCE believes our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion. This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior. We invite all sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors, and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive conference experience for everyone. All determinations of appropriate or inappropriate behavior are in Informa’s sole discretion and the decision(s) of the Informa representatives will be final.
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your online presence and those of your fellow participants. Alert conference organizers if you notice a dangerous/inappropriate situation or someone in distress.
- Comply with instructions of any session moderators, monitors or any IWCE staff.
- Comply with all applicable laws.
- Unacceptable behaviors include: intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning conduct by any attendees of IWCE and related events. Many IWCE venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
- Harassment includes: offensive verbal comments related to (but not limited to) race, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other protected category; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public areas (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Wearing clothing that is not suitable for a professional work environment, that is provocative, or otherwise potentially offensive.
- Written, verbal or other abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, and/or spamming, against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by IWCE and its show management, in their sole discretion.
- Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, including but not limited to using sexually explicit or offensive language, materials or conduct, or any language, behavior or content that contains profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious, gender, or ethnic slurs.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Failure to obey any rules or regulations of the event or its vendors.
Scope: We expect all event participants (including IWCE employees, moderators, attendees, vendors, sponsors, speakers, and volunteers) to uphold the principles of this Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct covers all IWCE events (virtual or in-person) and all related events (social or otherwise). Informa employees participating in virtual events must continue to abide by all company policies at all times.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior: Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by other attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, venue staff, sponsors, or exhibitors. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the conference without warning or refund.
What to Do If You Witness or Are Subject to Unacceptable Behavior: If you are subject to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subject to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify a conference organizer as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential.
The IWCE team will be available to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, to provide escorts, or to otherwise assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior to feel safe for the duration of the conference. You can report code of conduct violations to Paul Caplan, Vice President.
License and Attribution: The original is available at opensourcebridge.org/about/code-of-conduct/ and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license.
The above policies may be revised at any time by Informa Tech and are non-negotiable. This Code of Conduct is without prejudice to Informa Tech's rights, all of which it expressly reserves.