Call for Speakers
IWCE is no longer accepting submissions for its March 2018 conference.
The deadline for submission was August 31. MOST CONFIRMATIONS WILL BE SENT OUT BY EARLY OCTOBER.
To submit a late proposal, please email a title, abstract and speaker information, including bio, to email@example.com.
Be a Thought Leader at IWCE 2018!
IWCE is looking for dynamic speakers with great stories and insights about what's new and relevant in the world of critical communications technology to present at IWCE 2018, taking place March 5-9, 2018 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
• Free admission to the show including access to all IWCE sessions and workshops
• Exposure for you and your company - speak before hundreds of your industry peers
• Extensive publicity - the IWCE conference promotes you, your company and your presentation to its attendees through a vast promotional campaign
• An opportunity to contribute to IWCE’s content partner, IWCE’s Urgent Communications
• A great chance to network with peers and to view the latest products
What We Are Looking For….
Timely, relevant, future-thinking insights, research, trends and educational topics that are driving the critical communications technology industry. IWCE’s attendees come from all levels of government, public safety organizations such as law enforcement and fire/EMS, transportation, utilities and the enterprise.
Topics areas include:
• FirstNet and the Nationwide Public Safety Broadband Network
• Public Safety topics such as MCPTT, NG911, text to 911, firefighting and EMS issues, command post, indoor location services and CAD, app development and new devices and technologies for PS
• Critical Communications Infrastructure topics such as smart grid, positive train control, sensors, smart buildings.
• Next-Generation Networks and Systems
• System Management and Infrastructure/Network Resiliency
• Smart Cities and IoT
• Interoperability and Collaboration/Parallel Networks
• IT and Comms Integration
• Spectrum and Signal Optimization
• Case Studies and Best Practices
• Technology Reviews including LTE, P25, NXDN, TETRA, DMR and other technologies
• Specialty Technology Areas: Applications, Wearables, Drones and Unmanned Vehicles
• Towers and Wireless Sites/Network Infrastructure Forum including HetNets, Small Cells and DAS
• Planning and Preparation for Communication Systems
• Product distribution/Channel marketing
• Regulatory and policy discussions
New areas for 2018 include Executive-Level Discussions, Young Professionals Mentoring and Women in Critical Comms.
Sessions may also be presented in Spanish or Portuguese. Submit in English, then check the box under the Topics to indicate you can present in either language. If you are selected, we will follow up with you for the translation.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: August 31, 2017
• Don’t submit pitches/PR sessions promoting your firm or product.
• Please complete the proposal form as thoroughly as possible.
• You may suggest a group of participants without full commitments from individuals – simply include job titles and organizations in the Methodology section to indicate the types of panelists who will be invited to the discussion.
• Proposals may be grouped with other like topics to provide a broader viewpoint from several sources within a session or workshop.
• Topics and speakers are selected based on overall relevance to IWCE’s audience.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT
Terms & Conditions
As a speaker at IWCE, you have committed to present this session, and all the preparation that it entails. In return, IWCE agrees to promote you, your company and your presentation to its attendees through a vast promotional campaign. Both you and IWCE have made a promise to our attendees to deliver the session as published, including the topic and the speaker.
By presenting, you acknowledge and agree that IWCE shall have the non-exclusive worldwide right, in perpetuity, to record, copy, reproduce, display, sell, distribute and otherwise use, for IWCE’s account, all or any portion of the content of your presentation (the “Licensed Material”), in audio, video, written and/or any other format or medium, whether now existing or hereafter developed. In conjunction with any such use by IWCE, both agree to make commercially reasonable efforts to provide an attribution of your ownership of the underlying Licensed Material, and, in any event, none of the foregoing shall limit your ability to use your own copies of the underlying Licensed Material for your own purposes, whether commercial or otherwise.
It is imperative that your presentation is not a sales pitch for you or your company. No speaker may use a conference session for commercial sales pitches, self-promotion or unfair criticism of a competitor. If it is determined that a speaker presented a sales pitch or criticism, that company and speaker will be excluded from future events.
Please direct any questions to Stacey Orlick, Director of Community and Conference Content.