Safe-Com is introducing major upgrades to its “Smart DAS".
Introducing at IWCE 2018:
1. Class A Channelized DAS: Tunable narrow-band filters assure clean signals and hassle free installs.
2. Off-Air system - Adds to our Direct Connect DAS introduced last year.
2. Two Watt Remote. A doubling of power to our existing 1 Watt solution.
“Smart DAS” is the next generation of Smart Public Safety DAS:
- The smallest size - 1 or 2 watt Remote < half cubic foot (10 x 12x 7inch).
- The lowest consumption - 40 Watts avg, 60 Watts peak for a 2 watt system
- Cleanest Spectrum – Highest Carrier to Noise and lowest Distortion
- Integrated channel level redundancy – automatic switchover upon failure
- Built-in Digital Spectrum Analyzer
- First-Net Ready
- FCC certified, NFPA and IFC Compliant
- Supports all five Public Safety bands – VHF, UHF, 700, 800 and 900 MHz
Come see us at Booth 779 (Next to the “Drone Zone”)