Call for Speakers
Thank you for your interest, but the deadline to submit a proposal for IWCE has passed. Submissions will be reviewed over the next few weeks, and speakers will be notified in mid-late September. Late submissions will be accepted for a waiting list by emailing a title, brief abstract and speaker bio to Stacey Orlick at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in IWCE!
IWCE is now accepting submissions for its March 2019 conference. The deadline for submission is
August 17, 2018, extended to August 24, 2018.
Be a Thought Leader at IWCE 2019!
IWCE is looking for dynamic speakers with great stories and insights about what's new and relevant in the world of communications technology to present at IWCE 2019, taking place March 4-8, 2019 at the Las Vegas Convention Center North Halls in Las Vegas, NV.
- Free admission to IWCE's five-day Conference program
- Exposure for you and your company - speak before hundreds of your industry peers as a thought leader
- Extensive publicity - the IWCE conference promotes you, your company and your presentation to its attendees through a vast promotional campaign
- An opportunity to contribute to IWCE’s sister publication IWCE’s Urgent Communications
- A great chance to network with peers and to view the latest products
Please note that depending on your business type, your speaking slot may be linked to a sponsorship package so if you are interested in finding out more, please contact the sales team.
What We Are Looking For….
Timely, relevant, future-thinking insights, research, trends and educational topics that are driving the communications technology industry. IWCE’s attendees come from all levels of government, public safety organizations such as law enforcement and fire/EMS, transportation, utilities and the enterprise.
Topics areas include:
- Industry trends
- FirstNet and the Nationwide Public Safety Broadband Network
- New devices and technologies
- Mission-Critical PTT
- PTT over Cellular (PoC)
- 5G Wireless
- NG911/ text to 911
- Firefighting and EMS communications
- Command Centers
- In-building Wireless
- Indoor location services
- Application development
- Wearable Technology
- Drones and Unmanned Vehicles/Deployables
- Critical Communications Infrastructure topics for Utilities and Transportation
- Smart grid, positive train control, sensors, smart buildings, autonomous vehicles
- Broadband/LTE/5G/Next-Generation Networks and Systems
- System Management and Infrastructure
- Network Resiliency
- Smart Cities
- Internet of Things
- Augmented reality (AR)/Virtual Reality (VR)/Artificial Intelligence
- Edge Computing
- Interoperability and Collaboration/Parallel Networks
- IT and Comms Integration
- Spectrum and Signal Optimization
- Frequency coordination
- Cloud and Big Data
- Case Studies and Best Practices
- Technology Reviews including LTE, 5G, P25, NXDN, TETRA, DMR and other technologies
- Wireless Sites and Towers/Network Infrastructure Forum
- HetNets, Small Cells and DAS
- Planning and Preparation for Communication Systems
- Test & Measurement/Coverage Analysis
- Product distribution/Channel marketing
- Regulatory and policy discussions
- Young Professionals Mentoring
- Women in Critical Communications
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
August 17, 2018 August 24, 2018
- Don’t submit pitches/PR sessions promoting your firm or product.
- Please complete the proposal form as thoroughly as possible.
- If you are suggesting a panel of participants but have not gotten full commitments from individuals, you may put job titles and organizations in the methodology section to indicate the types of panelists who will be invited to the discussion.
- Proposals may be grouped with other like topics to provide a broader viewpoint from several sources within a session or workshop.
- Topics and speakers are selected based on overall relevance to IWCE’s audience.
- Please note that depending on your business type, your speaking slot may be linked to a sponsorship package so if you are interested in finding out more, please contact the sales team..
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT
Please direct any questions to Stacey Orlick, Conference Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913.944.2428.