Integrating Technology & Education
IWCE will be taking place March 4-8, 2019 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV. IWCE is where people can make the human connections they need to be successful, whether it is connecting to a future client, boss, employee or business partner.
It is also where people can connect to information about a technology, product or policy that is crucial to success. See innovation at its best and join us for the premier event for critical communications technology.
Download the Attendee Brochure
- Innovative Products: The latest products, equipment and technology from over 400 exhibitors.
- Education: A five-day comprehensive conference program which includes workshops, short courses, power sessions and training.
- Networking: Connect with over 7,000 of your industry peers face-to-face.
You Need to Be at IWCE 2019 If You Are Involved In:
- Government (Local, State, Federal, Military)
- Public Safety (Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS, PSAPS/911 Dispatch, Disaster Relief)
- Critical Infrastructure (transportation, utilities, oil & gas, aviation/aerospace)
- Business/Industry/Enterprise (manufacturing and supply chain, construction/building management, education/university/schools, travel/hospitality, hospitals/medical facilities, event management/service companies)
- Professional Services Companies (Engineering firms, consulting firms, systems integrators, law firms, financial services, marketing agencies)
- Network Service Providers (carriers, cellular, ISP, telephony, satellite, microwave, fiber)
- Towers/Site Management
- Product Distribution (Equipment manufacturers, dealers/service shops, reps, distributors, software and services, suppliers)
of attendees would recommend IWCE to their colleagues
of attendees found IWCE to be valuable for gathering new product and industry information
of attendees will purchase/recommend a product and/or service as a result of attending IWCE
Download the Attendee Brochure for the latest information on IWCE 2019. The brochure contains:
- Schedule At-A-Glance
- Special Events Features
- IWCE Conference Program Details
- IWCE's Network Infrastructure Forum
- ETA's Education Forum
- Venue Housing Information
- Registration Packages and Exclusive discounts
Meet the IWCE Speakers:
Here are just a few of this year's thought-leaders and luminaries speaking at IWCE 2019! Click here to see more!
Principal Security Architect
Amazon Web Services
Program Coordinator, Harris County LTE
Harris County - Public Safety Technology Services
Program Manager, Emergency Preparedness & Response Systems
Johns Hopkins, Applied Physics Lab
Vice President – Energy & Public Sector Markets
Retired CIO for Public Safety City of LA and Chair of the Board
Public Safety Technology Alliance
Tracy Larkin Thomason MBA, PE, PTOE, CPM
Deputy Director - Southern Nevada
Nevada Department of Transportation
Director, LTE Advocacy and Business Development, Communications Systems
IWCE's Urgent Communications
IWCE's Urgent Communications is the official content partner of IWCE. Together they are a powerful resource for the communications technology industry - how it evolves and how it is used. Get timely coverage and analysis of the latest news via our website and newsletters. To learn more, visit urgentcomm.com today.