Defining The Future of Critical Communications
The International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) is once again excited to present a week's worth of educational opportunities from March 30-April 3, 2020! Sessions, workshops and training, plus special events, provide an opportunity for extensive education in just five days.
IWCE's comprehensive conference program offers five days of workshops, short courses and power sessions that provide unparalleled professional development opportunities. IWCE is the premier critical communications conference and the authoritative voice on communications technology education, providing the foundation for the technology, operations, engineering and governance for your communications technology networks, systems and services.
The IWCE 2020 Conference Agenda is now live! With 17 tracks, including 4 exciting new tracks on 5G, Safe Cities, In-Building Wireless and Smart X, IWCE 2020 offers plenty of opportunities to expand your knowledge and discover emerging technologies in critical communications. Click here for more details, a list of tracks and information on how to search by keyword or track.
From Keynote Addresses to Town Hall Meetings to the Networking Reception for critical communications professionals, IWCE 2020 has several special events that are open to all badged attendees. Visit the 2020 Show Highlights page for more insight into all the exciting things happening during the week!
NEW! Smart Cities Theater and Drone Showcase
Learn how advances in critical communications are incorporating a number of Public Safety-focused data and video applications. Participate in content-rich sessions in the Safe Cities Theater and outdoor drone demonstrations.
Co-located with IWCE once again, ETA International is proud to provide training classes through outside vendors in popular technology areas related to ETA certification. ETA's partners will provide in-depth training in several key areas of expertise. Following each training class, ETA will provide opportunities to test in each area. In addition, a series of Short Courses organized by ETA will take place on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. For questions, visit www.eta-i.org.
Access to the Network Infrastructure conference track is included in every IWCE conference package!
The line is blurring between LMR and non-consumer cellular/ LTE as more reliable connectivity is necessary for outdoor, indoor, deployable networks, small cells, smart cities and the IoT. Enhance your connectivity and coverage to make sure your network is always available. From the tower and antenna to the individual to machines, IWCE's Network Infrastructure Forum provides the understanding, products and services to assure that your network is always connected, always on.
FIVE DAYS OF CONFERENCE SESSIONS WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Siting Macro versus Micro: Towers, HetNets, Small Cells, Antennas – and 5G
- Changing Face of LMR – Managing Your Legacy Networks
- Multi-Uses for Microwave Networks
- Broaden Your Backhaul to Embrace 5G: SDN, NFV and VNF
- Is Your Backhaul Ready for a 'Cloudy' World?
- Physical and Safety Considerations for Communications Sites
- Advances in Location Technologies
- Preparing for Autonomous and Connected Cars
- Building Safer Cities and Smart Communities through Shared Networks and Public-Private Partnerships
- Getting to a Smart X World: The Role of the Wireless Workforce in the Race to 5G
- Why CBRS Spectrum Will be a Game Changer for Municipalities, Utilities, Campuses and More!
- Edge Computing Technology: What Will It Mean for Your Enterprise?
- Secure Micro Networks for Critical Enterprise Networks