For 45 years, IWCE has been the one place where critical communications professionals gather to evaluate, learn and network with industry leaders.
It connects the critical communications ecosystem to help professionals leverage emerging technologies through education, networking and insights to create a more efficient and safer interconnected world. While 2020 may have been a disruptive year, IWCE 2021 is designed to help our community persevere, overcome and progress. Join us back in Las Vegas this September 27-30, 2021!
*Are you excited to join but think your manager could use a little bit more persuasion? We really want you to join us, so we've got you covered! Reach out to us at [email protected] for a customizable justification letter!
What's in Store
A bustling exhibit hall designed to enhance your education by showcasing the latest products and trends - from accessories to communications networks and systems, devices, applications, software and much more.
A comprehensive conference program offering four days of workshops, short courses and power sessions that provide unparalleled professional development and learning opportunities.
Connect with people you know or build relationships with new contacts. Participate in countless opportunities to network with thousands of the brightest minds in the critical communications industry.
Special Events that take place during the week including Keynote Addresses, Town Hall Meetings, and the Networking Reception.
IWCE is proud to co-locate with ETA International for ETA’s Education Forum. Together IWCE and ETA will provide training through outside vendors in popular technology areas related to ETA certification. Following each training class, ETA will provide opportunities to test in each area to become a certified technician.
IWCE's Urgent Communications Theater
Conveniently located within our expo hall, you'll benefit from fast-paced sessions on key topics facing the critical communications industry, as well as tech talks led by influential vendors and more! Free to all with exhibit hall access.
Who Attends IWCE?
IWCE addresses the needs of all critical communications professionals no matter their level. Industry professionals from around the world attend from the government, public safety, utilities, transportation, professional services and the dealer community.
IWCE connects all businesses in the critical communications ecosystem:
- 911 Dispatch/PSAP
- Building Owners/Facility Managers/Property Management
- Consultant/Consulting Firm
- Disaster Relief Organization/Non-Profit Entity
- Distributors/Manufacturers Rep/VAR of Communications Equipment
- Educational Organizations/Universities/Students
- Engineering Firms
- Federal Government/Military
- Law Enforcement Agency/Security
- Manufacturer of Communications Equipment (Hardware/Software/Network/Accessories)
- Manufacturing Facility & Supply Chain
- Network and Infrastructure Providers
- Professional Services: Law Firms/Financial Services/Frequency Coordinator
- PR/Advertising/Marketing Agencies, Associations, Publications
- Radio Dealer/Service Shop/Retailer
- Software Services
- State and Local Government
- Suppliers: Components/Materials/Accessories
- Systems Integrator
- Transportation/Fleet Management/Connected & Autonomous Vehicles (CAVs)/Automotive
- Towers/Site Management/Construction
- Utilities/Oil & Gas/Mining