For over 40 years, IWCE has been the one place where critical communications professionals gather to evaluate, learn and network with industry leaders.
It connects the critical communications ecosystem to help professionals leverage emerging technologies through education, networking and insights to create a more efficient and safer interconnected world. While 2020 may have been a disruptive year, IWCE 2021 is designed to help our community persevere, overcome and progress. Join us back in Las Vegas this September 27-30, 2021!
What's in Store
An 80,000 square foot Exhibit Hall filled with nearly 400 exhibitors. Check back for exhibitor list and floor plan coming soon
A comprehensive conference program offering five days of workshops, short courses and power sessions that provide unparalleled professional development opportunities.
Connect with people you know or build relationships with new contacts. Participate in over 35 hours of networking with 6,500+ of the brightest minds in the critical communications industry.
Special Events that take place during the week including Keynote Addresses, Town Hall Meetings, and the Networking Reception.
IWCE is proud to co-locate with ETA International for ETA’s Education Forum. Together IWCE and ETA will provide training through outside vendors in popular technology areas related to ETA certification. Following each training class, ETA will provide opportunities to test in each area to become a certified technician.
Safe Cities Theater and Drone Showcase
Learn how advances in critical communications are incorporating a number of data and video applications. Participate in content-rich sessions in the Safe Cities Theater and outdoor drone demonstrations. Free access to both with your Exhibit Hall pass!
Who Attends IWCE?
IWCE addresses the needs of all critical communications professionals no matter their level. Industry professionals from around the world attend from the government, public safety, utilities, transportation, professional services and the dealer community.
IWCE connects all businesses in the critical communications ecosystem:
- 911 Dispatch/PSAP
- Building Owners/Facility Managers/Property Management
- Consultant/Consulting Firm
- Disaster Relief Organization/Non-Profit Entity
- Distributors/Manufacturers Rep/VAR of Communications Equipment
- Educational Organizations/Universities/Students
- Engineering Firms
- Federal Government/Military
- Law Enforcement Agency/Security
- Manufacturer of Communications Equipment (Hardware/Software/Network/Accessories)
- Manufacturing Facility & Supply Chain
- Network and Infrastructure Providers
- Professional Services: Law Firms/Financial Services/Frequency Coordinator
- PR/Advertising/Marketing Agencies, Associations, Publications
- Radio Dealer/Service Shop/Retailer
- Software Services
- State and Local Government
- Suppliers: Components/Materials/Accessories
- Systems Integrator
- Transportation/Fleet Management/Connected & Autonomous Vehicles (CAVs)/Automotive
- Towers/Site Management/Construction
- Utilities/Oil & Gas/Mining