Everything the Critical Comms Industry Needs - All in One Place
5,000+ Critical Communications Professionals • 300+ Expert Speakers • 300+ Sponsors & Exhibitor to Meet
With so many critical communications professionals in one place, there's no better opportunity to network and learn than IWCE. We are committed to connecting the people and tehcnologies that are charged with ensuring that the most critical communications work at all times. We support public safety, governments, utilities, transportation, healthcare and other critical-infrastructure sectors. Together, we all work to make the toughest times better - and that's what this year's theme is all about.
What's in it for you?
A bustling exhibit hall of 300+ exhibitors focused on enhancing your education by showcasing the latest products and trends - from accessories to communications networks and systems, devices, applications, software and much more.
A comprehensive conference program offering four days of workshops, short courses and power sessions that provide unparalleled professional development and learning opportunities.
Connect with people you know or build relationships with new contacts. Participate in countless opportunities to network with thousands of the brightest minds in the critical communications industry.
Special Events that take place during the week including Keynote Addresses, Town Hall Meetings, the all-new Drone Zone and our college basketball themed Networking Reception with special surprises. More announcements & features to come!
IWCE is proud to co-locate with ETA International for ETA’s Education Forum. Together IWCE and ETA will provide training through outside vendors in popular technology areas related to ETA certification. Following each training class, ETA will provide opportunities to test in each area to become a certified technician.
IWCE's Urgent Communications Theater
Conveniently located within our expo hall, you'll benefit from fast-paced sessions on key topics facing the critical communications industry, as well as tech talks led by influential vendors and more! Free to all with exhibit hall access.
Who Attends IWCE?
IWCE addresses the needs of all critical communications professionals no matter their level. Industry professionals from around the world attend from the government, public safety, utilities, transportation, professional services and the dealer community.
IWCE connects all businesses in the critical communications ecosystem:
- 911 Dispatch/PSAP
- Building Owners/Facility Managers/Property Management
- Consultant/Consulting Firm
- Disaster Relief Organization/Non-Profit Entity
- Distributors/Manufacturers Rep/VAR of Communications Equipment
- Educational Organizations/Universities/Students
- Engineering Firms
- Federal Government/Military
- Law Enforcement Agency/Security
- Manufacturer of Communications Equipment (Hardware/Software/Network/Accessories)
- Manufacturing Facility & Supply Chain
- Network and Infrastructure Providers
- Professional Services: Law Firms/Financial Services/Frequency Coordinator
- PR/Advertising/Marketing Agencies, Associations, Publications
- Radio Dealer/Service Shop/Retailer
- Software Services
- State and Local Government
- Suppliers: Components/Materials/Accessories
- Systems Integrator
- Transportation/Fleet Management/Connected & Autonomous Vehicles (CAVs)/Automotive
- Towers/Site Management/Construction
- Utilities/Oil & Gas/Mining