How can I contract a booth for IWCE?
You may visit the Become an Exhibitor section for more information on becoming an exhibitor and to download the current Exhibit Space Contract. Booths are assigned on a first-come, first served basis. To speak with a sales manager, contact:
Senior Director, Sales, Government & Manufacturing
What do I get with a standard booth?
See listing of standard booth entitlements below:
- Draped exhibit space with 8' back drape and 3' side drapes
- Five (5) exhibitor badges per 10' x 10' booth
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall Guest Pass (for your customers and prospects)
- Your company name on all published exhibitor lists (date sensitive)
- Exhibitor listing in the official IWCE Show Directory, used by all attendees before, during and after the show
- Complimentary online Exhibitor Listing including contact information, link, and a 30-word description
- Company listing on the IWCE mobile app
- Exhibitor Service Kit: a guide to smooth planning, installing and dismantling of your exhibit space
- Access to IWCE logos, banners and marketing tips to help promote your participation at IWCE
What's not included in my booth price?
The following items are not included with your booth. Please refer to the Exhibitor Services Kit (ESK), available in fall of 2021 for order forms and online ordering.
- Furniture & Decor
- Shipping, transportation, drayage
- Lead Retrieval & Internet
- Advertising & Sponsorships
How do I register my booth personnel?
Once available, you can use the Exhibitor Login link to update your exhibitor profile and access important exhibitor information including Exhibitor Registration, IWCE 2021's Exhibitor Services Kit and to make payments.
What does an Exhibitor Badge entitle me to?
Your Exhibitor Badge will allow you to access your booth when the exhibit floor is not open to attendees, during move in and move out, before the show opens and after the show floor closes at the end of the day. Only Exhibitor Badges will be allowed during those times.
Exhibitor Badges also include:
- Access to all Special Events, including the Keynotes, General Session, Town Hall Meetings and Networking Reception.
- One free Single Session ticket to attend the session of your choice. It is valid for all Workshops, Power Sessions and Short Courses. Tickets are printed with your exhibitor personnel badge, and must be surrendered at the door to the chosen session. Tickets may be passed to other attendees without penalty, but tickets will not be reprinted
Do exhibitors receive Conference Passes?
Each booth personnel receives a single session ticket to attend any workshop, power session or short course. Ticket is surrendered at the door to the chosen session. Tickets may be passed to other attendees without penalty, but tickets will not be reprinted. Exhibitors may also purchase a 5-day or 1-day conference pass at a discounted rate. Go to the Exhibitor Dashboard for more information.
Exhibitors are also entitled to attend all Special Events, including Keynotes, General Session, Town Hall Meetings and the Networking Reception.